After studying Rob van Leeuwen and Papaglop's Marauder MOC turrets, I used the remaining bricks from the two sets to build an alternate turret with SNOT side walls. The stowage bin is now built into the back of the turret, I left it out on the other design due to the surrounding cheese slopes. The gun mounts are interchangable, no tiles are placed on the bar handle plates as they will be taller than the sides turret walls. The two silver 1x1 round plates represent the range finders/sensors on top of the guns.  Advantages of the new turret: - round base vs the octagonal base - cleaner side walls with less different shaped pieces - stowage bin as on screen.  Disadvantages of the new turret: - front and side views look boxy due vertical side walls and vertical back  - flat tops on side walls Please let me know what you think and prefer! Either way, you can build both turrets at the same time and move the guns between the two, which is what I am doing.  Turret Comparison by R Y, on Flickr Turret Comparison by R Y, on Flickr Turret Comparison by R Y, on Flickr Turret Comparison by R Y, on Flickr Turret Comparison by R Y, on Flickr Turret Comparison by R Y, on Flickr