... We found him lost in the Siccus Badlands, disoriented and dehydrated... But even after he recovered he couldn't remember his own name, let alone how he even got there. He was good with his hands, but it was his mind that surprised us.    We had to explain the rules, but he was a chess prodigy, and won his second game. I still remember how excited he got after his Rook moved in for Checkmate.    So... we thought "Rook" would be a good enough name for him.    And Rook took his new name to heart! Bless him, he decided to build a Rook shaped watch tower on the edge of the Siccus Badlands, a Flagg for other lost souls and travelers to find help if they too were lost.    Even all this time we still play chess once in a while, and he still beats me every time. I even tried to be sneaky and use a move I never taught him! When he was, again, getting close to the kill, I swapped the King and the Rook.    I told him I 'forgot' to teach him this special rule, where if the two pieces haven't moved and there's nothing in between the King and the Rook switch places.   He thought this through, almost an odd moment of clarity in my friend's usual fogginess... "So the King is replaced with a Rook" he asked. 
  Yup... It's called "Castling"        ---     I really don't know what's crazier - that' it's been 10 years since the start of Guilds of Historica on Eurobricks... or that some crazy people though it was a good idea to let a Spacer help shape the most incredible LEGO world I've ever seen.... Dextrus Flagg might have had a short reign, but he still lives on in my heart... Cheers on the anniversary, and my humblest gratitude for the builders that have kept GoH going all these years... Y'all are so incredibly talented and awesome.