The tower isn't the most amazing thing, but I challenged myself to build it out of dark and light grey (not dark and light bluish grey) for the historical sake of this part of the contest and the pieces were limited. Bob and the wizard passed a dark tower overlooking the road.  It looked like one of those evil towers out of Lord of the Rings, and sure enough, it was filled with what looked like orcs on the battlements.  Bob stared in amazement as they drove past. “Where the &*^# are we?” Bob asked. “We’re in western Nocturnus, as I explained before,” the wizard replied. “Yeah, but what state?” The funny man looked confused.  “I don’t understand.  This is Nocturnus, sometimes called the nightmare lands.” “This isn’t New Jersey?” “Not as far as I know,” the man replied with a shrug. Bob sighed.  “Who are you?” “My name is Razin, the traveling wizard.” “I'm Bob.  Nice to meet you.” “Likewise,” Razin replied. “And what do you do with these … things?” Bob asked, looking down at the crate he was sitting on. “I am a wizard by trade, so I use some of those things to cast spells.  However, the magic business isn’t the most stable, I’m afraid, so I also sell components to other wizards, witches and spellcasters to help make ends meet.” “Huh,” Bob replied, now pretty sure this guy was nuts.  “I’m not from anywhere around here and need to figure out how to get back home.” “I would suggest that you try Albion.  Cedrica is the capital of all Historica, but there has been a lot of turmoil there with the many civil wars of late, and they have lost a good many people among the chaos.  We have a new queen, but she is still trying to organize things.” “OK, sure,” Bob replied. “Hold on, my spell is about to expire.  I need to re-cast it if we are to talk longer,” Razin told Bob.  He muttered and waved his hands about again, then looked to Bob.  “All right, it’s back again.  I think we should try and teach you some of the rudimentary language so you can ask your own questions.  I can get you to Albion, but I have a lot of other business, so you’ll be on your own after that.” Bob nodded.  “Thanks for your help,” he replied, thinking that he needed to find a phone. Previously