Factory: Large Clothing Factory Commerce: Large Clothing Shop Residence: Large Residence (3)   PB01 by Philippe, auf Flickr   This Paraiso Bay, a lovely place on the island.   PB02 by Philippe, auf Flickr   A new district has emerged on Poppy Port settlement. On House, shop, factory and a fountain were built.   PB03 by Philippe, auf Flickr   Welcome to Paraiso Bay! Paraiso, this is also the name of my first merchant ship that I built.   PB04 by Philippe, auf Flickr   The Sea Rats are a friendly, neutral and a helpful faction. Passing merchant ships ask the Sea Rats for a modest donation. The Sea Rats are happy to borrow items from the neighbors in other faction settlements.   PB05 by Philippe, auf Flickr   Good, neutral and peaceful Sea Rats live in this bay. They are very happy to exchange goods with merchant ships. These exchange exclusive, high-quality and valuable air guitars for other modest goods.   PB06 by Philippe, auf Flickr   The weather is inconsistent and there are frequent storms at sea. It is quite possible that ships get into distress or sink. The Sea Rats are always ready to help.   PB07 by Philippe, auf Flickr   The factory is on the left. The cotton comes from the plantation on the island. Many designers of well-known fashion companies work in the factory Dolce & Bananas (D & B), Giancarlo Versaze (Versaze) and Gabrielle Schanel (Schanel). The factory also consists of other buildings. Unfortunately, the space was too small to show everyone. So, believe me because I never lie.   PB08 by Philippe, auf Flickr   Top right is a shop for clothes. The designer dresses were made in the factory opposite. This shop also sells clothes from donation collections (the Sea Rats helped ships in need, as thanks they also got high quality clothes). In order for everyone to make money, designer clothes and donation collections have similar prices. Actually, everything is expensive in this shop. But the Sea Rats are fortunate. They have enough money because on the sea voyages they will always find someone who wants to donate Doubloons.   PB09 by Philippe, auf Flickr   There's a house at the bottom right. It's a house with walls and a roof. It has a large and beautiful balcony.   PB10 by Philippe, auf Flickr   In the upper right corner is a fireplace. It's a popular meeting place. Some residents grill fishes. A singer plays the guitar and sings.   PB11 by Philippe, auf Flickr   La Isla Paraiso:   ♪♪Como puede ser verdad♪♪ ♪♪Last night I dreamt of Poppy Port♪♪ ♪♪Just like I'd never gone, I knew the song♪♪ ♪♪A young girl with eyes like the desert♪♪ ♪♪It all seems like yesterday, not far away♪♪   ♪♪Tropical the island breeze♪♪ ♪♪All of nature wild and free♪♪ ♪♪This is where I long to be♪♪ ♪♪La Isla Paraiso♪♪ ♪♪And when the samba played♪♪ ♪♪The sun would set so high♪♪ ♪♪Ring through my ears and sting my eyes♪♪ ♪♪Your Sea Rats melody♪♪   PB12 by Philippe, auf Flickr   There are positions with cannons on the coast. These are controlled by pirates attentive citizens.   PB13 by Philippe, auf Flickr   I am also happy to present photos of the interior of the buildings. Unfortunately, I have a lot of work at the moment. That's why I can't publish it until February 30th.   PB14 by Philippe, auf Flickr   Poppy Port should have risen to Large Town. "This is Poppy Port!"   PB15 by Philippe, auf Flickr