I did a quick search and couldn't find a similar thread besides the control+ general discussion thread, so apologies if a similar thread already exists. This thread is intended to demystify the whole custom controls thing in Powered up. Here we can share our tips and tricks, and our programs that we've made, kinda like the axle collection thread, and we can also request programs from the community as well. This is not a thread for critiquing powered up, but about making the best of what it currently has to offer. I'll start with a couple little tricks I have found.  [TIP] When you are setting up a servo motor, like for steering for example, the program starts and does it's calibration step. However, when you play with the model I have found the servo tries to steer too far on full lock, which causes the motor to bind and remain stalled drawing too much current from the hub and slowing everything down. You can resolve this issue by adding a 0.8 multiplier to the servo command block, so the motor will stop before being mechanically blocked. You can tweak this 0.8 figure up or down to give you as much steering lock as possible before the motor is mechanically blocked. [TIP] You can reverse the direction of a motor or a servo by adding a multiplier to the command block, and multiplying by minus 1. In the case of the servo motor above being multiplied by 0.8, instead multiply it by minus 0.8. [TIP] I have found the custom controls programming to be quite buggy. Like today I was making a 4 wheel drive, 4 wheel steered vehicle, using 2 motors for steering. One steering motor had a plus 0.8 multiplier, with the other steering motor having a minus 0.8 multiplier. Then when I pressed the controls button to test, it wouldn't calibrate or do anything remotely like what I wanted. The motors would just wiggle a bit and make funny PWM noises. But I was able to make it work by just unlocking, then locking the controls screen using the little padlock icon in the top corner, then for some reason it worked perfectly. I suspect doing that resets it somehow, so it could be a useful trick if you find your programs not working right. [TIP] A servo is not limited to 90 degrees either side of zero like the old PF servo motor. It will use it's calibration step to find out how far it can mechanically travel and then use that to know how far it has to move. I don't know what the limit is but so far I have found it can do several rotations either side of zero, which is very useful if for example you want to make a big, heavy articulated vehicle, and you want to gear down the servo motor to gain extra mechanical advantage. I'm sure these are very basic and well known tricks already, but I am far from any sort of expert when it comes to Powered up, and the whole idea is to help those who perhaps would benefit from those of us who are much more knowledgeable. So are there any other tips and tricks you would like to share, any programs that you think would be a useful for others to copy, or are there any requests for programs, for example: [Request] Program for Claas 42054 style steering. I would like to have a vehicle that has 2 steered axles, controlled by two servo motors (one motor for each axle). For the controls I would like to have 1 horizontal slider for steering, and 3 buttons to select between 3 steering modes, 2 wheel steer, 4 wheel steer and crab steering. Maybe others more knowledgeable than me could also post a block showcase, where they pick one block and explain in detail everything that block can do. Scrolling through the many blocks I must admit I don't know what half of them do! @kbalage Also, may I have permission to include this link? https://racingbrick.com/powered-up-code-block-guide-full/