P01 by Philippe, auf Flickr Cannons: 16 Swivel gun: 10 Crew: 40     P02 by Philippe, auf Flickr I have extended by 2 Ship Middles and 1 stud wider left and right. The decks can be removed.     P03 by Philippe, auf Flickr I changed the slopes on the side walls to brown, which makes the ship look darker and more frightening.     P04 by Philippe, auf Flickr So that the ship does not look stupid, I extended the quarterdeck and the forecastle. I made the quarterdeck a little lower compared to the original. Under the forecastle is storage space.     P05 by Philippe, auf Flickr In addition, I wanted to raise the side walls on deck and have space for the boats. If the loading hatch is used, the boats have to be removed.     P06 by Philippe, auf Flickr I also made a companion hatch on the lower deck. It only has a ladder, because a staircase would have taken up a lot of space for the canon to be used.     P07 by Philippe, auf Flickr So that it fits to the ship I changed the position of the masts. The ship was roughly divided into 3 thirds. In between came the masts. The masts had to continue below deck between the cannons so as not to restrict operation.     P08 by Philippe, auf Flickr On the deck I installed Swivel gun.     P09 by Philippe, auf Flickr     P09A by Philippe, auf Flickr The captain's cabin is now larger. There is space for a large, comfortable bed. It also has a table for meetings or eating.     P10 by Philippe, auf Flickr     P10A by Philippe, auf Flickr There is room for 16 cannons on the cannon deck. The masts are located between the cannons, this guarantees handling.     P11 by Philippe, auf Flickr Because the crew is large, I also needed a good caboose with a big grill.     P12 by Philippe, auf Flickr This is the sleeping place of the Navigator, Sailing Master, Quartermaster and Master Gunner.     P13 by Philippe, auf Flickr Next to the steering wheel has a compass, hourglass and the ship's bell.     P14 by Philippe, auf Flickr It took me a long time for the bow. I tried different variations. This looked the best.     P15 by Philippe, auf Flickr     P16 by Philippe, auf Flickr     P17 by Philippe, auf Flickr     P18 by Philippe, auf Flickr     P19 by Philippe, auf Flickr     P20 by Philippe, auf Flickr     P21 by Philippe, auf Flickr   Link to the pirate crew:   https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/176622-post-your-pirate-crew-pirate-figbarfs/&page=5&tab=comments#comment-3265667