Hello everyone, today I would like to show my second locomotive built from Lego (the BR E18 047 was my 3rd) with 7 contemporary apron cars. The locomotive is a special steam locomotive: it is the fastest German steam locomotive. The sister locomotive BR05-002 holds the official speed record for German steam locomotives (200.4 km / h, 1936). But I chose the BR05-001 because this locomotive can still be viewed in the Nuremberg Transport Museum. For my Lego version, it quickly became clear: a steam locomotive chassis and streamlined cladding are not possible in 8w. And since you can't see the wheels anyway, I used normal Lego train motors for PowerUP and normal Lego train wheels. Since the BR05-001 is a express train locomotive and I also want to pull an entire train quickly, I spend 3 train motors and 3 PowerUP HUBs for the locomotive. Power full ... This left also enough connections for the lighting.   BR05-001: - 1468 Lego parts, no custom parts, no clue - some 6er axis cut to 5,5 axis (for R40 curves). - Decals and the yellow stripe: self made - 3 PowerUP Hubs, connected to one PowerUP handheld - 3 PowerUP Train motors - 3 PowerUP LEDs       Three working front lights:   working rear lights:   Fire (difficult to see in the sun ;-) ):   Open roof for access to the HUBs:   underside view, the blue brick is no intention...   But a locomotive without coaches is not a train...     Luggage cart: - 1203 Lego parts, no cutting, gluing and so one - decals selfmade, "Deutsche Reichsbahn"-Logo printed by "Steindrucker"     two first class coaches: - 1182 Lego parts, no cutting, gluing and so one - decals selfmade, "Deutsche Reichsbahn"-Logo and class-numbers printed by "Steindrucker"     all coaches are equipped with boggies from type "Görlitz III leicht":   For place minifigs inside: all passengers coaches have a removable roof:     my favorite: the "Mitropa" restaurant waggon: 1259 Lego parts, no cutting, gluing and so one - decals selfmade, "Speisewagen" and "Mitropa" printed by "Steindrucker"   kitchen inside:     two second class coaches: - 1134 Lego parts, no cutting, gluing and so one - decals selfmade, "Deutsche Reichsbahn"-Logo and class-numbers printed by "Steindrucker"       last but not least:   the first and second class final car: - 1198 Lego parts, no cutting, gluing and so one - decals selfmade, "Deutsche Reichsbahn"-Logo and class-numbers printed by "Steindrucker" - light self-made     working lights:   the lights can turn off/on at the underside (black 2x AAA batteriebox):   overview:   The complete train is nearly 3,5 meters long and I don´t have a big table for this...   I hope you like the train as much as I do...   In 2019 I was allowed to drive this train at two exhibitions in Germany: 2019 Bricking Bavaria Fürth: Video shows a collections of trains from the train layout Bricking Bavaria 2019. 2019 Deutsches Dampflok Museum / German steam locomotive museum "Tag der Modellbahn":   Thomas