My entry to the Eurobricks Flower Show is this fountain from the classic 1995* PlayStation game "Theme Park": The fountain has moving elements as shown in this short video (1 minute): In order to stay true to the original design, I have limited the amount of flowers to a little handful of water-lilys. Apart from the blue water and moving elements, the model consists of a lot of SNOT, such as in how the smaller lower basin is constructed. I have tried many different construction techniques for the falling water between the basins, including Bionicle claws and various designs with cones. The solution with lightsabre blades seems to work the best. You can see the construction techniques in detail in the building instructions here: https://brickhub.org/i/604 Alright. So [MOC] and [EBFS] makes sense, but what is [MMM]? you might ask. Well. Right now it is not much. I have tried to create a new standard for showing moving minifigs in City layouts since 2016. Until now the modules I have made have been a complete failure, but it finally seems like I have found something that resembles a usable standard. Here is a short introduction: MMM stands for "Moving Minifig Machine". MMM consists of modules, such as this basic straight one: Or this corner module: The fountain is an "MMM Gadget" which fits into the "gadget slot" of the standard modules: There are two gadget slots in the straight module, but only the left one has the power take-off for the fountain: I think it will all make more sense when seeing how it all works together in this video:   *Originally released for DOS in 1994, but I only have the PlayStation version from 1995, so that is where the graphics are from.