South coast of El Oleonda, some cables away from the shore. 3 Lotii ships are heading west, trying to escape a Carnite patrol. As you can see, the wind is blowing from east south east, with the lotii ships deploying their sails in the famous goose wings configuration. Lotii cargo captain : By the beard of ancestors, those bloody disgusting white swines are sticky as a throng of crabs !                                                                                                                        XXXXXXXX Carnite Ltt : Captain, why are we closing the coast just behind the chinks ? We'd better to reach windward to prevent the junks to escape ! Carnite captain : The Doge hired a strange man, a doctor, which grant us this schooner from the Pilot Association. Apparently those guys are big dogs ! They probably know what they're doing. Let's wait and see ! PA schooner sailor : Ned, why are you so close from the coast ? PA schooner skipper : Sorry Ted, but I'm scared on high seas, I'm sure we can win this race by coasting, especially if the wind becomes headed ! We have the shallowest draft and we are more maneuvering than the junks and our chasers !                                                                                                                            XXXXXXXX After half an hour... Carnite Ltt : Captain ! The wind is turning south ! Carnite Captain : They're busted ! Ready to luff, come a rhumb closer ! Battle station, mister Werner ! Run out the guns ! We need this cargo ! Chief mate : Aye aye sir !                                                                                                                             XXXXXXXX Ned : The wind is heading up ! We are going to overtake the junks ! Ted : The buoy is near ! You may win Ned ! You may win !                                                                                                                             XXXXXXXX Lotii chiefmate : What are they doing ? Captain-sama ! The small schooner is sliding just among us, shall we board ? Lotii captain : We don't give a shit of this skif ! The Carnite have run out and tied up ! Prepare to battle !                                                                                                                                XXXXXXXX             Ned : My sails are burning, baby ! My sails are burning !                                                                                                                                                                                                                            XXXXXXXX   As the 2 Carnite ships engage the lotii, the Arkham Chaser is rounding the heartland, leaving the warring parties duking it out. Ned : Look at this Ted ! We got to tip toe ! We got to tip toe ! Eat my spray, f--cking chinks ! Ted : Our first race victory !   C&C welcome, a micro entry for Ch III cat D. I'm happy having succeeded to have an entry for each category this time. bonus pics to follow