A New Commission and Command May 620 Mere, Another day in Eltina. while most does are taken up by training with the troops and learning maneuvers, today was different. I was instructed to meet an official about some new arms shipment. While speaking with the official, Lyle refused to take of his hat. The indignity! Afterward I chastised him about it and that is how I found out why he always wears a hat. As a gentleman I immediately remedied the situation the hair cutter's shop. And of course my new rank requires a new outfit. The tailor had the perfect design with an amazing coat. Afterward we met with Sergeant Le Goff who had the newly arrived muskets along with a couple of other arms that was being supplied to us. While there we saw the 4th Company of the Légionnaires. Commonly known as the “Rogue” Company. Members of this company are made up of former Corrish citizen from the Juniper province as well as those who immigrated from Peppin, Myrph, Tam, and Belondia. A common feature of the regiment is the use of the tricorne over the commonly used shako that both the Forces de Armée as well as the Légionnaires. As always I miss you and cannot wait to see you. Your Son, Jean-Baptiste de Moncey Extra Images below. C&C welcome. Addendum. 1 Companies Raised in Eltina 5/20/20