Feb 28, 620: Ms. Twee Lek's Healing Baths, Prinport   Ah.  Commodore De Kruger.  The town Reive (Karga) had informed me that you had docked earlier today.  Please come and join me. I was curious to see if the loss of your flagship meant your end, though I can see that was of no great consequence to one of your reputation. And what reputation might that be Ambassador? A reputation as one of the best at your profession, as would be expected for one of the Lord of Whispers inner cir.. HOLD IT! Ah.  Please forgive my bodyguard's indiscretion.  While I am sure one of your reputation would make short work of them, it would complicate the conclusion of our arrangement. ... Very well. Good. I must commend you on the destruction of the Duchy of Prio's fleet (KPA Vol. 5, Ed. 1).  After the Loti Imperial Intelligence Service  learned of their diplomatic negotiations, it was crucial we denied Carno of that potential asset.  However we were disappointed to hear that you only managed to partially destroy the Carno fleet previous to this (KPA Vol. 4, Ed. 5).  I acknowledge that piracy is a complicated profession, and therefore I am in the position to offer you only partial payment.  Your reward is the information you requested. Now that our business is concluded, my understanding is that this will now all be forgotten.  Is that not the code? Yes. That is the way. Good.  Thank you Commodore. Just as we now have the Loti Empire returning to its former place of prominence in the New Haven Sea, I wonder how long it will be until your master, the Lord of Whispers, revisits us in person.  It would be good to see balance being restored to Halos, don't you agree? ...