The news of an official Technic concrete mixer has inspired me to finish this MOC I've been working on for a while and I thought I'd share with the community so here is my take. This started out as an exercise in making a round shape, I had an idea to use pneumatic hose threaded through beam holes but it was pretty bad. This drum is now based on large cogs at each end wrapped in tread links with beams attached. There are also internal cross supports and a central axle so it's quite sturdy. PF elements include: XL motor with diff for drive. Servo motor for virtual pivot steering. M motor powers fake V6 and drum. The gearing down for the drum is by worm gear. PF lights. Manual functions include: Cab tilt and opening doors. Pendular front and rear suspension. Rear concrete chute rotate, tilt and extension. Dual rear tyres (not really a function but missing from my previous posted MOC and I'm quietly pleased I squeezed them inĀ ) And finally of course every thread needs... And... Thanks for reading!