makoy

BAM Exclusive Parts Index

On 10/21/2021 at 10:58 AM, Peppermint_M said:

I need to get over to the Cardiff shop and see how things are going. 

Last time anyone was there (my sister popped in for me :classic:) they were still doing pre-made figures and also packing PaB cups. I plan on visiting soon anyway.

Cardiff's PAB wall is back to normal, fill your own cups using scoops provided (instead of picking bricks up by hand). Their BAM is similar to others, where figures come pre-assembled - you have to ask the staff for the ones you want and they package them for you. Hope this helps!

4 hours ago, spmann1974 said:

Cardiff's PAB wall is back to normal, fill your own cups using scoops provided (instead of picking bricks up by hand). Their BAM is similar to others, where figures come pre-assembled - you have to ask the staff for the ones you want and they package them for you. Hope this helps!

Thanks for the tip! I'll certainly be visiting next trip. :classic:

PIG! I managed to find pigs at the BAM at my local LEGOLAND Discovery Centre. A bit of a shame as they charge $13 per pack instead of $10 at the LEGO Store, but I'd not seen pigs and didn't want to miss out on them. I also asked an assumptive question about whether they allowed you to pick 15 pieces like at the regular LEGO Store, or if their rules were different. Better to try. Not sure if any of these legs are exclusive, but I like the brings on them.

51619086206_36102789aa_k.jpg