Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

37 minutes ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

Thanks for the tip! I've just ordered mine :innocent2:

Just now, hogwartsprof said:

I've followed chat for quite a while, without posting, but thanks for this tip. Have ordered AT, RoR and Grawp.

No problem :) happy to help

1 hour ago, The Pearson said:

Has anyone tried to put Hogwarts on any raised baseplates?

nah, but i buildt my own rock fundation

On 5/1/2020 at 8:30 PM, deskp said:

most-of-hogwarts-lego.png

Just thought it kind of cool showing off all the individual parts you can move around and connect, for the people who follow that system.

Hey deskp. 

I tired messaging you to ask for the files shown above but I couldn't seem to make it work. Could you please send them through. I'd be very grateful 

21 minutes ago, Dwarfy said:

Hey deskp. 

I tired messaging you to ask for the files shown above but I couldn't seem to make it work. Could you please send them through. I'd be very grateful 

You can’t PM until you hit a certain number of posts. 

5 hours ago, Dwarfy said:

Hey deskp. 

I would love to have it too! :)

Another Hidden Side Castle pic has leaked, it shows that almost the whole thing is light grey rather than tan, I know some people were considering using it as Hogwarts. 

Does anyone know why the Burrow is not available to pre-order anywhere in the UK? Is it exclusive to one shop?

The new "smokey" leg attachment piece in the Hidden Side castle could be used as a recolour (black with trans-black instead of trans-blue) in the Diagon Alley set or the (not confirmed) Ministry battle set for the Death Eaters or in the next wave for a flying Voldemort

lego-hidden-side-70437-mysterioese-burg-

17 minutes ago, Metanoios91 said:

The new "smokey" leg attachment piece in the Hidden Side castle could be used as a recolour (black with trans-black instead of trans-blue) in the Diagon Alley set or the (not confirmed) Ministry battle set for the Death Eaters or in the next wave for a flying Voldemort

True! This would look really good on them in my opinion

38 minutes ago, jmckrew said:

Does anyone know why the Burrow is not available to pre-order anywhere in the UK? Is it exclusive to one shop?

Exclusive to Lego S@H atm.

1 hour ago, Metanoios91 said:

Excellent idea! Hopefully the HP set designers had the same idea when they saw what their HS colleagues came up with :laugh:

Looking at that Hidden Side set, I wish the Great Hall got a topper with window too

Agreed about the magic piece. That hair would also look great as a recolour for Herbology Hermione.

Edited by UKFan922

23 minutes ago, UKFan922 said:

Agreed about the magic piece. That hair would also look great as a recolour for Herbology Hermione.

Good idea! It would be great to see it recoloured for the build a minifigure parts if it doesn’t appear in Harry Potter 

Kingnono posted a new hint: 

All books are included in 71028, but 2, 5 and 6 have the most spots 

New hint by _kingnono_: all books are represented in the CMF series, but 2, 5, and 6 have the most spots :thumbup:

Ninja‘d again, need to get faster :snicker:

Edited by Lego-Freak

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

Ninja‘d again, need to get faster :snicker:

?

Movies:

1-

2- Dumbledore, Sprout, Myrtle

3- Neville

4- Myrtle (alongside 2)

5- Bellatrix, Kingsley

6- Harry, Luna (technically book 5), 

7- Griphook 

Out of the 9 we know, none represent PS or GoF specifically. The GoF representative could be Rita who‘s been alluded to before, but what could represent PS? None of the rumours I can think of point towards a PS-specific minifig :wacko:

Just now, topiku said:

Book 5: Luna, Bellatrix, Harry, Kingsley

As @UKFan922 has pointed out above, Harry and Luna count as HBP representatives :wink: Harry has Snape‘s copy of Advanced Potion-making and Luna‘s headgear only shows up in the film adaptation of HBP.

Sure, _kingnono_ said „book representatives“, but I‘m pretty sure he had to because if he said „film representatives“, everyone would think there was a DH part 2 minifig :classic:

2 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

The GoF representative could be Rita who‘s been alluded to before

Maybe Karkaroff as well?