[warning: this is very long and wordy] Hi everyone, like the rest of you I am very excited for the revived Harry Potter theme and look forward to seeing more sets next year! After the release of the Clock Tower this year I wanted to have some fun and experiment to see how LEGO could try to complete the entire Hogwarts castle, accurate to the movies with more similar modular buildings. In this thread I’m going to show and tell what I have come up with :) These are all just sketches/prototypes, and I do not plan to design full size versions (that’s for LEGO to do ?). The models I have made are all ‘microscale’ sized and very simplified, with the ‘trophy’ figures representing minifigures, the ‘heroica’ figure representing bigfigs etc, and the 4x4 round plate representing the large hexagonal plate (89523) etc  Preview examples: Firstly to get familiar with the layout and design of the castle itself I recommend watching this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIdYn3L2_0U. I also go by the harry potter wiki for identifying the towers etc. Firstly I decided on the scope of the ‘full castle’ when complete; LEGO for example has already excluded the large courtyards in front of the Great Hall and Clock tower, and also seems to be excluding bridges, overpasses and viaducts etc, as well as outer walls and some of the smaller buildings such as the ‘pepperpot’. So I will be doing the same, which does mean that technically not all of the final castle actually connects together… The first image shows a tiny build of Hogwarts I started with.