*Your entry has earned 14 XP* Mission Log from Cpt. Bannon: After the successful apprehension of the treacherous senator on Sarapin, I was invited to an audience with the Supreme Moff Barthol. Having nothing but reverence and respect for the Moff, I anxiously accepted. Onboard the Imperial Super Star Destroyer Resurrector Moff Barthol: Welcome young Bannon. We have been expecting you. We are looking forward to you joining our course in uniting imperial remnants. In time you will see that our ambitions are the same. Your service for Commenor has been noticed and we will grant you the rank of Commander in the service of the Imperial Triumvirate. Do you accept? Cpt. Bannon: Your highness, highnesses, It would be an honor to serve, restoring the glory of the empire. Prince Serion: Good. You will be reporting to us directly and act autonomously unless otherwise instructed by us. You will have men and a star destroyer under your command to carry out your missions. Go to the Nixor system and await further instructions.

/// My first attempt to add lights to a MOC. Hidden underneath the holo table I've placed a LEGO smarthub powering four LED lights. Below you'll find a few behind the scenes shots. Let me know what you think. :)