I see, I thought it could be some abbreviation that a newcomer like me doesn't know yet. I actually started to mod the muscle car to look more like a Mustang. Now that I have a digital model of it, I don't need to remember it's original shape, which allows for more freedom in the mod process. But I went for a later Mustang version than the 10265 - I have something like this in mind. To allow for more visual inconsistencies with the real Mustang - i.e. me being unable to come up with a good match - I might still label it the Phaedra Palomino (a fictional car from the Interstate '76 game based on the Mustang) instead. Pictures will follow. I'd love to see that! But maybe not from me, but from a more experienced builder. Though I managed to squeeze two PF L motors over the rear axle in a modification of @grohl's Race Pickup, I'm not sure this is possible with the muscle car. The race pickup has just more space available there, even when removing the differential. Maybe a configuration like in this RC mod of the 42093 Corvette (check the instructions for details) could work. Or do you already have an idea for a speedy RC mod of the muscle car?