Hello,  I have been mostly lurking and occasionally posting here for a while. I though it’s about time to share a MOC or three and this is the first.  The prototype is the long serving small/medium BR Class 20 in BR Blue - a common sight for most of the last 60 years on railways across the uk: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Rail_Class_20 In terms of background, I set myself some limitations before I started building trains: 1. 6 wide core build
2. A Lego model based on a real train but not a scale model per-say. 
3. No Bricklink etc purchases - parts on hand only. 
4. Doors must open! Finally, they had to be sturdy enough to be played with by my children without to many issues: Its first run out was round the office Christmas tree (I’m up to date with the photos as you can see!) pulling a wip MOC BR Mk1 carriage in Hogwarts colours and a “festive” train of sweets (hence twin motors and polarity switch hidden in the cab). The next stage is decals for the side panels and a splitter for the lights so I can have three point lighting through the headboard boards. Comments and alternate versions very welcome, I know there are a couple of other versions of this type out there but there doesn’t seem to be much information on them.