Hey all I´m exited to introduce my second MOC here on Eurobricks. I am a true rookie when it comes to building with system bricks, as I've spent more time doing Technic stuff. I tried to make this MOC more realistic than the fire engines that Lego usually releases, and I´ve drawn inspiration from real Scania fire vehicles. Because i wanted to make this thing closer the real thing, I've spent some time at the local fire station, getting to know the real machines. I’m very grateful for comments, questions and suggestions for improvements. Hope you like it, and thanks for taking the time to watch the pictures. Features All doors and hatches can be opened/closed Fully decorated and detailed interior in the cabin Lots of different details that relates to the real deal.  Room for 4 minifigs with accessories. 558 parts (without the minifigs) I am very grateful for your support over at Lego Ideas: https://ideas.lego.com/content/project/link/b991a9d2-2265-4ed9-afda-91b9cf0d7f28   Pictures (Bigger pictures in my Flickr account: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131504322@N02/albums) The truck is 8 studs wide, 11 studs high and 17 studs long.  This MOC is actually fun to play with. Loaded with equipment, a water cannon and 4 minifigs the possibilities are many. All doors can be opened. The left side is for technical evacuation and rescuing of trapped persons. Here you'll find the hydraulic tools, power tools and life vests.  It thinks firefighters deserve appreciation. The salary is low, but still they risk their lives for everybody else. In the back of the truck you find pump controls and connection point for water hoses.  The right side of the truck contains tools for firefighting. Different nozzles, hoses and the Compressed Air Foam System (CAFS) If I had a Scania sticker, I would have used it. For now this is proud product of Autoparts. On the roof, you@ll find the water cannon, ladders, hoses, tools and of course the obligatory fire axe.  Detalied interior with communication equipment, GPS, IR-camera, flashlights and binoculars. The setup matches real fire engines. "Firefighting is all about megablocks. Busting ours to save yours" Updated picture of the cabin interior. (Rendered in Bricklink Studio) Another color scheme, since yellow seems to be the new white in modern fire engines. (Rendered i Bricklink Studio) Thanks for watching :-)