This thread is a Harry Potter Version of the excellent thread on the Star Wars forum started by Kingslayer.  It's a place to share ways of making the Harry Potter figures look even better, sharing custom items for sale you might find elsewhere and showing off characters created from your own parts.  A lot of these get posted in the yearly discussion threads, but the posts get lost amongst price discussions and piece count debates :D First up, I've tried out a few hairpieces for McGonagall. The braided piece is in Light Grey and Dark Tan, the bun piece is Light Grey, but Dark Grey is also available. I think the bun hairpiece looks better for her appearance the first few films, and the braided piece in the later films where she wears her hat less. The hairpieces also covers up her alternate expression better.  I think this piece is too light, but the shape is good.  Unfortunately this piece isn't available any darker at the moment.    I thought Cho's skin tone was too dark in her CMS figure, so changed from Flesh to Light Flesh. I used Paige Tico's head from the Star Wars Resistance Bomber set, as both actors are of South East Asian heritage and the face suited the character. Rose Tico's face didn't suit her as well.    I used the original Cho face for the Patil twins. I got four Cho minifigures so I used two for Padma and Pavati. I'm not sure which ponytail piece best suits them out of the three I have, so I've shown them all.      I used Boggart Snape, the bird piece from the lone ranger sets and General Leia's face to make Augusta Longbottom. If only the bird piece came in Tan/Dark Tan...   I swapped Malfoy's Bright Light Yellow hair for Tan. I think it makes him look a little less friendly!    Anyway, hope these are of some help or interest and I'd love to see what others have done too :)