Hogwarts Clock Tower  This is a really gorgeous set. The interiors are so genius! I do wish the DADA classroom was bigger and that the chalk board could be flipped to have a picture of the boggart wardrobe. Dumbledore's office actually looks great with a little fix (see below). The figures are fantastic except Krum's face/hair, Fleur's hair and I am still torn on Hermione's hair. I also wish we could have gotten a small pendulum on the bottom floor. But would absolutely recommend this one! Pictures are under the spoilers Pushing the desk back a bit gives the office a bit more room for figures Minifigures Vignettes with other figures Connected to last year's castles   Hagrid's Hut This is an amazing set! Definitely my favourite of all of the Huts released by Lego. On official pictures I always thought the interior looked sparse, but in real life it looks a lot better. The light brick looks good, the minifgures are all wonderful and Buckbeak is beautiful! Would absolutely recommend.  Minifigures Vignettes with other figures   Knight Bus It's a nice set but it's never really excited me. I do think this is the best version by Lego so far, but it almost feels like it needs something else to improve on the previous one like all the rest of the sets have had (like maybe No.4 Privet Drive). The minifigures are brilliant (although it irks me that Stan and Ernie got new prints when Fleur and Krum didn't), and I wish we got the Grim!  Minifigures