*Your entry has earned 10XP* Previously in SoNE =============== It’s been awhile. These days the Empire – sorry, Remnant, feels a lot smaller.   “Ambassador” Beltar they call me now. It’s a title may not be deserved, but it has got its benefits. The Empire has seen better days, but perhaps the best is still to come… as we redeliver peace, justice and security to the galaxy. Obviously the New Republic doesn’t condone such behavior, but they are too busy dealing with people like me. I spend quite a bit of my time negotiating hyperspace routes and supply trades. Absolutely awful. But, it puts me in the same room with some of the most powerful people in the galaxy, which is a real advantage for some of my, “research”.       Many troopers went missing after Endor, even more after Jakku. I’ve got a list of thousands of soldiers that are MIA, and I want to close that book. Unfortunately, because of the lax policies of the previous Empire, markets such as Zygeria flourish, and I’ve seen all too many Imperial faces in there. Contacts in other governments have been of use to help me cross reference what happened to their P.O.W.s, and give me leads to where others may be.       The uniform helps me find them. Still, I miss the bucket over my head, down in the dirt on the front lines, fighting with friends. Friends… most of my old acquaintances are long dead, but a few made it out all right in the end. Some had given their lives to save mine, I owe it to them to save others.       This apartment may be one of the finest in the city, but it feels like a prison cell. Security has been tight. But it’s got a view that I would have never gotten on my old mud ball of a home. Unfortunately, it’s a view of Commenor on lockdown recently with all the riots.       But, there’s always something to do. Someone’s got to keep the supplies moving. Why does it have to be me? I don’t know.   “Sir, Lt. Hudson and the New Republic Delegate are requesting your presence. Your ship is being prepared at once, ISD Mercy will be accompanying you. The council expects a report in three cycles.”   Consolation has been surrendered the New Republic because of its advanced capabilities, so I have to do with the last few Destroyers off the assembly line, which are horrendous after all the New Republic limitations and restrictions. I’ve heard a rumor that Kuat Drive Yards may be going under soon with all the bad publicity.   There have also been many security breaches recently. The Rebel Alliance may now be a legitimate government, however its history of guerilla tactics inspires some to action, requiring me to have a security detail despite being a low level target.     See you around, soldier. ===   Pics   Well it truly has been awhile for me, life has been busy to say the least, but it seems to be back on track for now. This go around, I'm going to have a different take on how Beltar's story evolves. I'd like to do more world building, less front line battles, and find a new direction for stories. I've got like 4 half complete builds on the table, so hopefully I'll be able to churn them out soon. Anyways, hope to see where this all goes from here! Beltar