[GoC] Northern Garrison Today, mayor Richard Brickford was making the trek up to one of the garrisons of the Quinnsville Fusiliers. It was located on a northern section of what is known as the Fist. Richard was going up to meet with the garrison commander. The mayor was accompanied by a few regulars that were heading up to relieve the currently stationed regulars. The men were cooking up a fine lunch of roasted fish before they would accompany the mayor back into town. Up on the roof, a roofer was replacing a few damaged shingles. Island weather can be rough on building at times. The Garrison commander was happy to see the mayor and even happier to report that everything was operating smoothly in the Northern reaches of Quinnsville. ------------------------------------- Interior pics in the spoiler! My second entry for the Redcoats Rule! GoC project. I had quite a lot of fun building this one. This is a first time for the roof design and angled building style for me. C&C are welcome and apprecieated and thanks for looking! @Bregir @Ayrlego @Captain Dee @SilentWolf