Location: Rogian Sea Type: Class 5 Junk The WTC had been the first trading company to set up shop in the south, and had a small outpost on Kemblarsi as well. Today, a new ship was heading in to dock.  Captained by Madam Dogtooth, the WTC Rising Sun was a Junk originally from the Gerlo Empire.  The Junk was mostly unarmed, prefering to defend itself with speed and maneuverability.  As port appeared on the horizon, it's precious cargo would soon be unloaded.  What was on board could soon change the course of history in the Brick Seas... FIN Thanks for viewing my build. I'm happy with how this one turned out. (It's a substantial improvement over my last Junk for sure! ) This was an interesting build, for sure. I used Mixel joints to make the stern and bow rise above the rest of the hull, and than used some different techniques for the rest of the hull. The sails are from destiny's bounty, of course, and they look nice, especially with the colour scheme. I'm not sure if this is a class 5 or 4, and I'll be happy to downgrade it if the court so requests.  C&C appreciated!