Location: Stormhaven Type: Small Commercial Stormhaven was a small settlement, and for a long time goods had been brought directly in by Corrington. Stormhaven Waymart by North White, on Flickr That had changed when the WTC set up a Waymart in the settlement, forcing the settlement's locals to buy from them. Stormhaven Waymart by North White, on Flickr Today, a Nameren Businessman had arrived to do business with the WTC. Stormhaven Waymart by North White, on Flickr "No, I don't want a #&$#ing loyalty card!" muttered a disgruntled Marine.  "But it gets you discounts!" Said a WTC lackey who was loitering in the store.  Stormhaven Waymart by North White, on Flickr The Marine stormed out, as the Businessman entered.  Certainly, there was something to discuss.... FIN Thanks for viewing my build! I stole a technique from @Ayrlego for the siding, which I think turned out very nicely. I wish I could of done the design for the mangroves that the other builders in Stormhaven did, but alas I did not have the pieces. I hope they look alright. C&C appreciated!