One of the policies within Sioux.NET on Track, is to change a build every three years. In other words, when a build has been part of a Lego World demo for three years, it should be replaced by a new one. For example, loading the train was first done by the container crane, now it is done by the delta crane. The same applies for the train: the first years, we controlled the train by an NXT, now it is controlled by an EV3. For the new layout, I am thinking of replacing the train by a monorail (and thus renaming the group to "Sioux.NET on Monotrack" ;-). I always use Youtube as inspiration. To see how others solved the typical problems you run into when building something. But I haven't seen a Lego Mindstorms monorail yet. The Lego Technic monorail created by "Osi" (click here for an example) is most nearby for what I have in mind, but it is not using Mindstorms inside. In other words, I will have to use my own imagination. What a pity ;-)   I started with creating the track. This was my first attempt:   Although it looks good (I was aiming at an open, industrial look), the curve is not smooth enough for a train:   So, I made a second attempt:   That looks much better. It was not easy to get the curve smooth AND find a brick with the right distance. This is how I managed to get this curve:   A simple train (only proof of concept until now), runs easy through the curve:   The next days I will continue building a motorized train (proto). Let me know what you think so far   Merry Christmas! Regards, Hans