Update! So I finalized the design and bricks are comming in!  The first two main players are assembled. I can not take credit for their designs but I Am glad they were shared.  The first is the compact air compressor designed by MOCbuild101.  It was linked in another post and after watching the video of it running with auto shut offI had to include it ... And convert the layout to pneumatics lol.  So I built the outter "shell" in LDD and it was the perfect fit!  The only modifications I had to do to the switch house was open the floor up in one spot for the air to exit.  Also raise the interior floor one plate. Here it is in the Brick! The next Design that I need to give a shout out to is by Dennis Tomsen.  I had built a switcher in LDD but wasnt really happy that it looked nothing like a real world engine. Yes it looked as though it could have been but it just wasnt "right". I stumbled across the Lego Koef and instantly knew I needed that engine.  The only issue was it was designed off the old 9V box and IR reciver.  Now my experience with IR at shows is not been good.  Sure its ok if the train makes another lap on the layout but when your looking for precice control no matter line of sight ... Powered up has me sold.  So after studying the the instructions I built a powered up version.  Now there are compromises ... The powered up hub is taller than the old battery box.  But I only had to add three plates to the cab to make it look right so I'm happy with this comprise.   I am still waiting on the other half of the LBG hinge plates so thats the gap in the back. Here you can see there is room to add a Legless driver ... Which I will eventually The layout should fit on a 80"x40" table.  I decided to add curves to each side with yard limit signs so I can connect to the club layout in the back.  I have all the track but Im waiting on some of the parts for the decouplers and switch stands. Edit: So got some more time tonight to build . . . seems I'm still missing more parts than I thought.  But the cars are built simple with different colors so they can be ordered ... I originally wanted them to look like the "my own train"  if the layout does well later this year then I plan to upgrade the rolling stock.