The Restauration of Falahuas : Harvest season in Avalonia   Since the defeat of Ravaage, Avalonia can breathe and the retreat of the forces of the Evil Lord hopefully helped to secure the Falahuas countryside. It was the first great harvest in the little principality since the Drow invasion and it was promising ! The mills were already at full time work and the last fields were not even fully harvested ! It's in the middle of this bright country around the city of Falahuas, a Green Rider passed by. He seemed quite in a rush and did not took time to answer to the hands waved at him on his way. The horse seemed tired too, but kept a good pace. The rider wanted to reach Falahuas before nightfall and seemed to have to deliver an important message. Even the little pig keeper had to let him pass through his herd when, usually, riders slowed around the pigs and managed not to scatter them in the fields...   I am back in Avalonia with a new little build to continue my storyline. This build will help me to make a little transition to my challenge build (which I hope to finish in time...) Hope you'll like it ! Any comments or criticisms are always welcome !