Soooo, before i take it to pieces i thought i'd share a mostly finished moc of the Claas Axion 960. First thing to mention is the use of 3rd party rear tyres. These allow the scale to be 1:16.5 which means squeezing in features is much easier! Also mean the Xerion wheels are the correct size to be used as front wheels. Here is a link to a flickr album.. if i work out how to embed sensibly sized images i will also - https://www.flickr.com/gp/152155419@N02/229t54  Features: Full RC drive, steering, Pneumatic pump and 3 point linkage - 4 motors. 4 wheel drive, engaged via driving ring clutch Rear Diff-Lock engaged via driving ring clutch Realistic 3 point linkage... 42054 had a very none-real arrangement. Rear PTO engaged via driving ring clutch Narrow (3L) waist to allow 45 degrees of steering lock while retaining a to-scale track width - just realised there's no pic of this, i'll add one. Rear wheels will not be to everyone's taste! But to get a decent scale, i think its needed.. all the supercars are around 1:8 or 1:10 scale which gives you room to fit things. even with these 130mm tyres, its still only 1:16.5. One of the biggest squeezes is getting the track width narrow enough with 4wd and steering.. its actually about 0.5L to wide, the axle will allow a narrower track but then the lock will be 30 degrees or something equally poor. Its 39cm long and 23cm wide, not weighed it yet. Piece count is totally unknown. I'll take a vid of all the function and add it to youtube in the next day or so before i dismantle.... I've got plans to build a proper Xerion with 3 difflocks. Axle is already built so i'm itching to start! I know tractors are a fairly niche category, but i love building them.. all comments welcome! 20180908_181504 by Team Thrifty, on Flickr