Tortuga, doctor Thaum's manor, few days ago... Dr Thaum : Callaghan, there's something rotten in Fatu Hiva, and I need to know what's going on, before it'll blow up for both of us. Take the Jolly Rogers and prepare to take down. But first I need intelligence. Callaghan : Fatu Hiva... I see. Understood doctor, I'm leaving with the tide. Dr Thaum : I will soon follow...   *****   Fatu Hiva nowadays Callaghan arrived in Fatu Hiva, after a long weary ride in a ship full of noisy kids. Sly one and master of disguise, he mixed quickly and skillfully with the resident population and took place at the border of the jungle on the lookout for any gossip.   Callag.. Boombeego : Gifts from Fatu Hiva ! You to come to visit Boombeego ! Small price ! One shrunken head 3 pieces of eight, if you buy two, the third is free ! Callag.. Boombeego : If you to bring enemy, Boombeego, she shrinks the head, you to can look.  Discount for the mother-in-law head. If she not to be dead, Boombeego to have good Al'su potion for her : You to buy one today and you to come back with the body tomorrow, to have your shrunken head ! You to come to visit Boombeego. Cheap shrunken heads !!  
  C&C welcome