I've been really lucky over the past few weeks to have my model featured in Blocks magazine, my local newspaper and a couple of other publications as well. I also exhibited the model at a local railway museum which led to it being featured in the LEGO Ideas weekly e newsletter. I've also been given one other great opportunity which I haven't mentioned until today as I wasn't sure whether it would all come together or not. Over the past couple of months I've been in contact with an organisation called the FBHVC (Federation of Historic Vehicle Clubs). They might not be particularly well known but they are a large organisation who oversee vehicle clubs in the UK and look after the interests of vintage vehicle owners, helping to ensure that they can still be used on British roads.  Anyway they have very kindly offered to help me in promoting my LEGO Ideas project as they feel it could be a useful tool for helping to get kids and younger people interested in history and steam heritage. My model has been included on the front cover and as the feature article in their latest magazine that goes out to around 240,000 members.   As well as this they have invited me to display my model on their stand at "The Classic Motor Show" at the Birmingham NEC next month. This is a 4 day event which is expected to draw in around 70,000 visitors. I'm not 100% sure about this bit but they had mentioned something about their display having some connection tying it in with the Lego brick 60th anniversary.