134-gun First-rate Ship-of-the-Line "HMS Resilience" HMS Resilience 1 by LM71Blackbird, on Flickr The HMS Resilience is the newest ship from the Quinnsville Shipyards! Crafted from the finest timbers and meticulously built, the HMS Resilience proudly sails the Brick Seas under the Corrington flag as the most powerful and heavily armed ship ever launched. Spanning a total of 4 decks, she has a outstanding 134 cannons. One broadside would be enough to render almost any ship inoperable. Like her little sister the HMS Dominance, she has a mortar deck for besieging settlements or helping with jungle riot control if need be. She has a spacious cargo hold and a sizable magazine, so she can stay at sea for many months. It will be a little while before she is put into full commission, but when the time comes, the enemies of Corrington will tremble in their inferior vessels! HMS Resilience 2 by LM71Blackbird, on Flickr HMS Resilience 3 by LM71Blackbird, on Flickr HMS Resilience 4 by LM71Blackbird, on Flickr HMS Resilience 5 by LM71Blackbird, on Flickr ------------------------------ Some details about the build: 8873 parts in total. length at waterline is 146 studs, LOA 230 studs. each broadside fires a whooping 67 guns.   I've always wanted to build a huge ship like this for years. Many thanks to @Bregir and @Legostone for helping me out with tips and techniques with my ships that helped me create this behemoth! I think I have improved a lot in shipbuilding since my first post. C&C are welcome and appreciated and thanks for looking!