Hey everyone So i am building a Imperial Star Destroyer, which is being documented in another topic, but i have encountered issues with the frame. I am having difficulties with its build, from aligning the panels at an angle that fits well to building a stable frame that doesn't but strain on joints due to forced connections. I have seen many great SD builds on here, and i was looking for advice and techniques to help me get this right. This is my first attempted layout. It looks fairly fine, though as i continued to make structural reinforcements and increase its length, problems arose. Also, this angle seem a bit 'shallow', and probably should be raised slightly more. Here is the frame currently. I need the middle beam, in order to help with the stand that will come out of the destroyer's hanger. There is the issue of the centre beam pushing against the cross supports, creating tension that may damage the pieces. Any help would be great, as this is an important part of the build and i can't progress until i find a stable design. Thanks!