As they toured the island, Makny and his father would stop in many towns and villages, making sure that local affairs were in order and speaking on behalf of the Lord of Førstlys when needed.  One of the stops on their journey was to Sorgheim, an ancient village that stood at the base of the mountains where could be found many of the tombs, crypts, and barrows that gave the Burial Isle its name.  In recent years Nocturnian raiders had begun to frequent the shores of the island, occasionally making their way deep inland.  Thus, the people of Sorgheim, like so many others, had bolstered the defenses around their town.  The gatehouse at the center of their palisade made use of an ancient, crumbling arch, which they had cleaned and rebuilt to an extent, and which the Jarl's men now patrolled.        I've been sitting on this for a while because I wanted to post it as part of a larger assembly, but with the guilds being so quiet lately I figured I might as well post it now.  I'll probably clean it up a bit more before I post the whole scene, but for now C&C are welcome!