41778027101_02ce4bc0d5_b.jpg

The Black Crow is the ideal adventure 4x4 for the discerning gentleman like Lester looking to travel the world in style and comfort.

There is ample storage room in both the back and the roof for all life's necessities. The powerful engine will get you over all terrain and is easily accessed and maintained.

A fold-out awning provides shelter from sun and rain alike while you examine the treasures of your travels or enjoy a well earned cup of tea.

Adventure Awaits!

41060795984_b8f1738d12_c.jpg

41060794854_bd41c1daf4_c.jpg

Super colours! I like all the storage and cool Knick knacks you have crammed in!

the awning is also a very nice detail! :thumbup:

Edited by Hammerstein NWC

Wow!  Superb work Kritch.

I love how it instantly brings to mind the rugged buses and trucks they use in Nepal and Tibet; The Black Crow looks like it would fit right in on the streets of Kathmandu! My favorite part is the removable hood and engine underneath.  I know how hard it is to get details like that at this scale, so it makes your MOC all the more impressive.  Lovely! :thumbup: 

i like how you made the seats/dash and windshield , really well done.

the Red cloth piece for the awning in the back is great,  as is the removable hood. 

superb build.

Solid work, some very good shaping! I'm not too fond of the use of golden 'bling' here, imho it doesn't match the adventure vibe of the rest of the vehicle, although I do not directly see a direct way of colour swapping those parts. The roof railing is nicely done, and neat integration of the awning. Sacrificing the doors to allow for two seats and a gear shift was also a good idea. Bonus points for the engine! :thumbup:

14 hours ago, Sci-FiFleetAdmiral said:

I love how it instantly brings to mind the rugged buses and trucks they use in Nepal and Tibet; The Black Crow looks like it would fit right in on the streets of Kathmandu! 

@Sci-FiFleetAdmiral That sounds familiar... :wink:

41607591431_70614d07fc_m.jpg

https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/160883-lester-mehadja-inspector/

Congratulations on winning! The overall style to the vehicle is adorable :wub: And it's so well equipped!

Just wanted to drop a note to say congrats on winning a really cool contest.  Love this little vehicle, esp. the rear tent.  Wonderful details to create a top notch expedition.

Adventure awaits...

It's probably one of my favorite MOCs that I have seen in recent history.  Just such a cool little biold that packs in a ton of detail.  Great job!