Hey guys! I'm going to try something I haven't so far - a WIP thread for my new tatra 6x6 truck. I'd love to hear all the advice you guys have along the way! The idea is to make a pretty small truck with servo steering and two L-motors, one powering each side to eliminate the need for differentials. Each half axle will be suspended by its own spring. I've already come up with a front axle that I'm happy with. It's solid, good ground clearance, good steering precision despite smaller steering radius, and it's just the right side. If it's not too tall, which I'll have to figure out, the plan is to stick the servo motor vertically right onto the 8-tooth gear, which will give it excellent precision. Another gearing, if I put the servo on its side, would multiply play in the steering system.  What do you guys think? IMG_6551 by Teo's Technic, on Flickr   tatra-t815-7m0r39-29-306-6x6-2014 by Teo's Technic, on Flickr e4aae418a365981d46bcd6c97723a542 by Teo's Technic, on Flickr 1998_Tatra_T815_7_6x6_military_truck_trucks_q_1600x1200 by Teo's Technic, on Flickr Here are what it will scale like. The 8x8 blueprint I will use for the front view scaling, which I couldn't find for a 6x6