Conrad left the boat. He now stads in the docks of Coghallow. As he looked around, he saw many flying ships, from the smallest, to the bigest. Many strange metal man carrying barrels and boxes in the nearby warehouse.
 - It's good to feel solid ground under our feet. - Cogfizz smiled next to him. - Come, I got thing that may you be interested, and I can give you as payment.
Conrad started following the gnome, while he was looking around. Anywhere he looked, every building moved. Wheels and cogs turned, smoke came from every chimney, huge machines hummed gently. They walked away from the docks, and arrived to a square, with a fountain in the center. The residents stopped for a moment, everyone was looking at Conrad.
 - What's the matter with them Cogfizz? - Conrad lowered his voice, and asked his companion.
 - Most of the never saw someone, from the outer world. - replied Cogfizz. - Actually, you are the first outsider on the isle. But don't worry, we aren't gonna throw you out, like, you almost did to me... The residents of Coghallow accepts everyone, in the city, sooner or later. This way please.
They continued the tour, as they went deeper in the city, Conrad had, more and more questions. And in the same time, he got more and more amazed, about the things he saw.
 - If there anything you want to know, just ask it. - Cogfizz broke the silence.     I
Conrad did't know, where start:
 - Erm... How did you keep this whole island in the air? Is it magic?
 - A bit of both magic and science. Our ancestors created a crystal, which can float, and increased its power, with energy, what we can create.
They a conversation started between them. At first, Conrad asked, and Cogfizz replied to him, but later only Cogfizz was the only one, who talked.     The Lore of Coghallow, and how science and magic can work together:   Many centuries ago, the ancestors of theisland, were lived on the main continent. They were, engineers, scientist, scholars, tinkerer and philosophers. Many profession, but common in one thing, they weren't acknowledged. The mages and sorcerers didn't accepted their studies. They didn't wanted to fuse science and magic, they don't believed, they can achive much more, if they work together. The mages outcasted them, so did the society. They decided, to move awayfrom Historica. They went to the west, with ships. They found a island, full with natural resources, including heat sources. They start building their little society, from pebbles and sticks. Later, they were able to creat golems, to help speed up the process. The heat sources give them new ideas, how to make use of them, and that was the dawn of the Age of Steam, which, is still on. Their Ancestors achived, what they couldn't achive on the continent. Created a society, where magic and science can create a better life. And pictures about the building, and others: