Long have the lands of Guelph been a domain of the Oleander Crown and the culture of the motherland seeps deep into its sands. Sometimes however, trouble still stirs amongst the natives of Guelph. Stimulated either by nefarious foreign meddling and instigation or by internal disagreement with the current state of affairs several branches of a new cult began popping up in different New Oleander cities and villages. These acolytes follow the teachings of the Scorpion King, Ankor, and call themselves the Cult of the Scorpion. As enlightened as Oleonese society is, acts of religious dissent, demagogy and inciting the populace against the state are severely looked down upon and swiftly dealt with. Spurred on by both the Faith and the Governor, soldiers of the New Oleonese Army crack down upon the known locations of sympathizers of the Cult. Here, a mixed force of Tirailleurs and Dragoons - a typical combination in Guelph military operations -  are ready to breach the house of several conspirators and confiscate everything pertaining to the mysterious Scorpion King and his followres and take hold of the illegal weapons rumored to be stockpiled in the house. Of course, any lead to the fabled treasures of this Scorpion King are welcome finds as well... For the Faith, for the Crown! --- I wanted to make a small MOC to showcase some of my men in action and get back into building some more. I wanted to take some more photos, but the weather and lighting's been really bad here, so these were the only decent ones I got  . The third one's kind of bad, but you get the general idea. Even though it's a small MOC, C&C is always welome  !