Location: Jameston, Celestia Type: Medium Commercial Jameston Basecamp by North White, on Flickr Agnes awoke with a start at a table full of papers. Jameston Basecamp by North White, on Flickr "What the? How the $#@$# did I get here?" She asked angrily "Good morning!" Said Pete Zanzibar "I'm glad to see you've come too."  "You didn't answer the question, you pinstriped idiot." Agnes muttered. "Well.... after you left the gunpowder factory, you walked into a pineapple tree. You then challenged it to a duel, and blew it up with TNT." Said Pete "And?" "Well, then you tried to rob a general store with a stick." "And?"  "And we realized it would just be easier to buy out the store, and set up headquarters there, and let you think you robbed the place." "Oh." Jameston Basecamp by North White, on Flickr "So, anyways, the elites are all here, and we're going to go find that fabled orchard." Said Pete "Wait, who's running things in Mesabi Landing?" Asked Agnes Jameston Basecamp by North White, on Flickr Pete stopped smiling. "Him." He said quietly. "Oh." Said Agnes. "Well then, let's get this show on the road." Jameston Basecamp by North White, on Flickr FIN Thanks for viewing my entry into Challenge 6! As usual, I'm the first to post . I really tried to imitate @Ayrlego's style with this build. I probably failed, but I'm happy with the amount of texture I put into the build. C&C appreciated! More pictures