If I were to sell minifigures based off a theme I would make the Ninjago minifigure Collection Series but not the minifigures from the movie as we all know today I'm talking about the T.V. series and they are based off the Ninja suits from the show they can be seen in the Gallery of Ninjago.com for the Gi Exhibit I posted a few pictures of them on my twitter page.

Okay. What are we supposed to discuss? Do you want us to share our own ideas, or comment on yours? The latter is hard without a direct link to your concepts—not everyone knows where to find you on Lego.com or Twitter.

Also, Ninjago discussion goes in the Action Themes subforum, since it's not an externally licensed property. :classic:

Alright then. Here is some kind advice: 

Phrase your idea in a way that actually invites some kind of discussion, not a sort of nonsensical and vague stream of thought post that would be better placed on Tumblr. Embed some images to illustrate what you are suggesting. Most of all, make a thread title that makes sense!

Ninjago Collectable Minifigs, this is what the thread is to supposed to be about right? From what you have written, you were thinking along the lines of the characters in the TV series.

Lychir was trying to help and help nicely, you didn't need to whine. It is the reason EB requests a certain level of maturity, you'll recall.

Look I'm sorry but like I said I don't know the full extent to this website I'm only here to have fun and make friends but now it looks like your blaming me over a simple mistake I made because I can't try to upload the pictures and etc I feel like everyone here mostly hates me all of the sudden

I really don’t think anybody ‘hates you’ on this site.

I don’t think you need to worry about what the site is about or learning about it’s full extent. It’s just a site with categories devoted to each area of interest and populated with threads that relate to those all under the umbrella of Lego.

I think the issue is how you respond to replies. As Pep and other mods have said it’s a site that’s been created for AFOLs so technically you should be 18 to participate, but they will allow younger members to contribute if they behave in the right way.

It may just be that your eagerness to participate comes across in the wrong way at times and it may be good to just find the parts of the site you like and read through some threads of interest to gauge how things go. From there you can contribute and become part of the community 

Oh, this is one of the most friendly forums in the world history ever! :) Don't feel that way, just try to look around and you'll see how it works.