No pirate or buccaneer can hope to enter the L.M. Diaz, probably the fastest ship in the whole nation of Eslandola. Still, she carries a treasure far more powerful than gold: news. As a Legislative Mailship, the letters in her hold can win wars, overthrow governments or change worlds. Time itself is her main enemy, a brilliant foe that must be fought day and night. A pity it's so dark on this image, because that way you can't make out the bell properly: I got inspired by one of CGH's ships and added a little clapper, which is probably my favoured detail of the whole ship! --------- For the CBC - Naval Warfare category. I had hoped to enter at least one more build, but considering the fact that this entry had to be finished during nights spent awake, a second MOC was'nt realistic. Hence also the very dark images! -------- Wow, glad this is done. Rigging is such a pain-in-the-megablocks! Special thanks go to @Sebeus I, without whom I would never have started on this ship and who was an incredible help during the building proces. A lot of techniques/designs also come from him, like the skylight. Thanks, to you but also to all others who aided me! -------- At the bow of her precious ship, Elysabeth leaves the Eslandolan port, heading for the sunrise. Only time will tell what the future brings... -------- Maybe also the perfect moment to say thank-you to a few people, e.g. @Maxim I (who not only got me into BoBS, but also to my first convention, which is something I'll never forget). Thanks Maxim!
Another one is @Bregir. Though our relation has been a bit quite as of late, he's the one who helped me out with all my questions upon joining GoH, or during BoBS, and I think we became friends on the way. Thanks Christian!