Hi everyone, I have already posted this gearbox in the Gearbox collection thread started by Didumos69, but now that I have finished the instructions (as promised@mocbuild101, here you are :-)) I thought it would be a good occasion to start a specific thread on this gearbox. I am currently working on a MOC which has this gearbox implemented (will start a topic for that one in the near future as well), for which I had some specific requirements: I wanted manual operation on standard LEGO 5+R configuration, but with a gearstick that would pivot in all directions from a single point (like in real car). Apart from that, I wanted a center console that was not more than 5 studs wide, so the gearbox had to be moved away from the gearstick. I took my inspiration by Thirdwigg's 6speed gearbox from his Cadillac ATS supersedan, Crowkillers 4speed gearbox from his Asassin X19 and the 5+R gearbox from Nathanaël Kuipers' Predator. I ended up mixing them all with some inspiration from the 42054 Claas steering mode selector as well. Note: the version in the instructions is using the new DGB driving rings and red clutch gears, they actually give a more solid build (when I shot below pic and vids I had already used mine in aforementioned MOC, so I converted it to the old rings and wheels. Works fine as well, just a bit less solid). Manually operated Direct operation special features: single pivot point for gearstick, linkage to gearbox, fits in 3studs wide center console number of gears: 5 forward, neutral and reverse Here's some vids (apologies for noob quality...) and the instructions: Gearbox in action Shifter linkage system in action Instructions PDF Enjoy and let me know what you think of it.