Hello, all! Here is one of the Deland Republic off-shore helicopter and ship resupply and refueling platforms recently constructed which is located just off of Bricklandia the square C10. Currently, one of our small and agile attack helicopters the AH-5F Tiny Bird (based on one of our superior carriers in the sea) is being rearmed and refueled. The platform has been constructed in preparation of supporting an offensive campaign! Up top, there is a small ATC building and a small helicopter landing pad with a few crates and two small fuel containers. On the bottom platform, there are two containers storing ammunition and aviation fuel and another two converted into living quarters for the few workers. The orange tank stores oil from the small oil drill hidden behind the yellow pylons. Some dialogue from the Pilot and ATC: Pilot: "Air Traffic Control, this is Tiny Bird Echo spooling up for departure to the West to land on the carrier Supremacy" ATC: "Tiny Bird Echo copy, be advised we have naval fast jet exercises so please travel through squares C9, B9 and A9 to land on carrier in square A10. Once at square A9 transfer to the controlled airspace to land on the Carrier" Pilot: "Flying out to the carrier via squares C9, B9, and A9 to land on the carrier in A10, to avoid air traffic. Tiny Bird Echo." Sorry, for the build not being my best, I have been extremely busy with exam revision and other builds recently; I had to rush the model for it to be in today. A lack of photos is an issue with my renderer as it has a different parts file to LDD which removes the railings, so I had to use another. Kind regards, Ellis.