Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

11 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

True but that would be a massive waste of a spot. Actually thinking about that, maybe Phosphorus was mistaken for being a mummy? 

That's what I was thinking because the mummy there is an already released minifigure in Monster Fighters

So, that's probably Dr Phosphorus

At first I thought, is Lego really going to waste a minifigure spot with a fart joke? Then I looked up the suit, and realized there's nothing that alludes too strongly to that on the suit... Still feels like a waste because it doesn't really look like a Batman suit and it doesn't really seem to be that detailed. We'll see.

If this info is correct (and I'd love to find said list but have been unable to so far), I'll be very happy to be getting the Batriot, St. Batrick's, and the Mariachi. Those are on my wanted list and it would be awesome to pick them up for $3.99.

Just now, The Pearson said:

And Samurai?

I still assume they will be in CMF since not all 20 have been announced, but you never know

*watch them have a minifigure accessory pack like the cops of Gotham but with Samurai, Black Vulcan, and Apache Chief

Edited by HMD BrickCustoms

9 hours ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

Just saw a new list of CMFs on Instagram! Among everything we already knew about, it seems the implication is that we're getting the Silent But Deadly suit, the Leprechaun suit, the Batriot, the mummy, Jor-El, Agent Smith, Zod, Clock King, the Mariachi suit, Hugo Strange, the Wonder Twins, Black Canary, and maybe Cyborg and/or Black Vulcan?? 

Interesting. Can one of our informants please confirm/deny this list?

Just now, Rookie875 said:

Interesting. Can one of our informants please confirm/deny this list?

Multiple people in the know have said that there won't be any non-dc villains so...

5 minutes ago, Megaflora said:

Multiple people in the know have said that there won't be any non-dc villains so...

The picture list on Insta also suggests that Ghost will be in cmf even though he is already in the Harley Truck, so I would not take the "rumored list" above seriously with the exception of the ones we already know.

The same guy that leaked Crazy Quilt on Instagram posted screencaps from the movie, marketing materials, or the art book. One picture was of Zod, another was of Zod and a mummy, so I'm assuming that means that the mummy is the focus of that one. Apart from including Gentleman Ghost and Captain Boomerang, who we know are coming in the Harley set and the Bat-buggy respectively, his list matched up pretty well with what we already knew from previous leaks, just with new inclusions. 

Granted, I could be misinterpreting the information, it probably wouldn't hurt to double-check with him.

Edited by Numbuh1Nerd

Just in case you missed the disco bat/clown bat polybag, it is going to be a free with purchase of the joker manor. 

7 hours ago, Ragana9289 said:

And poison Ivy will be in any of the sets ?

As far as we know, only Catwoman and Harley Quinn will reappear in the 3rd wave

The rest are "new" villains

Can anyone with the Lego Dimensions level pack tell me whether the screen pieces for the batcomputer are stickers or printed? I've looked everywhere but I can't for sure figure it out.

3 minutes ago, GeekByKnight said:

Can anyone with the Lego Dimensions level pack tell me whether the screen pieces for the batcomputer are stickers or printed? I've looked everywhere but I can't for sure figure it out.

There are no stickers in this set. There are six identical printed 2x2 tiles.

8 minutes ago, badbob001 said:

There are no stickers in this set. There are six identical printed 2x2 tiles.

THANKS!! I'll be buying some of them then, need all the graphics I can for the screen accurate batcomputer I'm trying to build.

Could someone post the leaked list for the CMFs here please? :classic:I couldn't find it by myself 

2 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Could someone post the leaked list for the CMFs here please? :classic:I couldn't find it by myself 

Wait there's a leaked list? Or are we talking about that strange list that was discussed earlier?

Well the rumored figures so far confirmed by insiders are:

- Zan

- Jayna

- Black Canary

- Hugo Strange

- Killer Moth

- Clock King

- Tropical Joker

- General Zod

- Jor-El

- Vacation Alfred 

There's no new list or anything, everyone was speculating over an instagram account's screenshots from the movie zoomed in on characters such as Agent Smith, Cyborg and Black lightning, Robin in the silent but deadly suit, the Mariachi Batsuit, St Patrick's Batsuit, Patriot Batsuit, and a mummy standing in front of Zod.

Though I do agree that if these had any truth to them, the mummy is being mistaken for Phosphorus and possibly shows how they'll pull off his glow in the dark effect.

10 hours ago, GeekByKnight said:

THANKS!! I'll be buying some of them then, need all the graphics I can for the screen accurate batcomputer I'm trying to build.

That storypack is being really cheap at the moment, so you might just wanna buy that and use or sell the figures they come with. 

5 hours ago, Raptor of Vengeance said:

There's no new list or anything, everyone was speculating over an instagram account's screenshots 

Ohhhhhh I see. Thanks :look:

6 hours ago, Borex said:

That storypack is being really cheap at the moment, so you might just wanna buy that and use or sell the figures they come with. 

That's what I was thinking, the figures probably arent worth much, but I can cannibalize the other parts building my batcomputer.