A couple years ago i want to improve the axles on my wheel loader. The biggest problem was that i disassembled it so much that i had no idea how to put it back together to the original version  At that time i was also at work with rc models, bruder build to working models, so the Lego project was on hold. But after now  2 years i missed a loader in my collection. The easy way was to build a Bruder loader because they are a lot faster to build and take less sleepless nights than a lego model  But Since the L350F is my favorite loader and bruder have no Volvo models that was a problem. So the only way for me was to build the loader again. When building i got the idea to mix Lego with rc parts so i have both, a Lego model but with rc parts.     After a lot of work this is the result...      Some facts: Drivetrain uses metal Lego axles for minimum backlash when loading. Propulsion by pf xl, steering pf medium. The boom was original made with large actuators from lego like my first model, but for extra weight and power i decided to use Cti actuators for the functions. Lights in front, back, under the cab, and on the roof a warning light. The back and brake lights are part of a module, so they work automatic when brake or reverse For control i use 2.4ghz system. In fact thats what makes the functions smooth, if i used 2.4ghz for my first loader it would also run as smooth as this (except for the backlash) Stickers are from the technic L350f, they give a cool extra realism