We train fans never seem to have enough track. Scott aka Coaster came up with a great project to produce LEGO compatible tracks that fit a need especially for those that make long cars. Here is what he has in mind: Kickstarter: BrickTracks, additional track geometry for both 9V and PF After several years of work, coaster's track designs are finally ready to come to life.  We know past efforts to produce wide radius curves have yielded lackluster results, and have probably left a bad taste with some of you, but I assure you, every effort has been made to guarantee success of this project.  Can things go wrong?  Of course, but I believe we've made every effort to mitigate those risks.  There are also contingency plans in place should things go sideways.  I want to stress that I believe us to be on much firmer ground than those previous attempts. This project is being broken up into multiple phases, and this is the beginning of Phase I.  The offering is for 1/2 Length and 1/4 Length straights, as well as R56, R72, R88, and R104 curves (with R200 and R328 as stretch goals).  All of these pieces are being offered in both all-plastic (PF) and with metal rails (9V).  The success of this project will lead to Phase II, which will introduce R104 left- and right-hand switches, as well as special curves and straight segments specifically designed for use with those. The goal for Phase I is only $60,000, which will allow us to purchase the tooling and materials necessary to complete this project.  So please, help expand the community's limited track offering: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bricktracks/additional-track-geometries-for-lego-trains Thanks, Scott