This was built for the ReBrick Porsche competition.

28574885222_d4b801e5a9_c.jpgIMG_0741 by JJ2Sam, on Flickr

28602784881_45592d835d_c.jpgIMG_0743 by JJ2Sam, on Flickr

28648690946_512132650a_c.jpgIMG_0742 by JJ2Sam, on Flickr

28602777641_4951b67641_c.jpgIMG_0745 by JJ2Sam, on Flickr

28064910653_ea9f62c38e_c.jpgIMG_0747 by JJ2Sam, on Flickr

28602781121_b7ac1c9c75_c.jpgIMG_0746 by JJ2Sam, on Flickr

It features

-Full RC with radio control

-Rear wheel drive

-Full independent suspension

-3D printed rear differential, CV joints, and motor mount

-Traxxas Titan 12T 550 motor

-Futaba servo

-Rear differential cover

-futuristic bodywork

-39cm long, 21cm wide, 12cm tall

More pictures here

https://www.flickr.c.../136426592@N04/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRihM7Z2sns&feature=youtu.be

Hope you like it.

Great model.but for the contest it has to 100% lego.futaba servo? At least use a Lego servo.

But the model looks very nice!

There is no rule saying no unofficial parts allowed

- Your entry must clearly represent Porsche brand design and have LEGO Technic look and feel

- You are free to also use LEGO system bricks

- Digital and physical entries are allowed

- Use of photo editing software is allowed

- Your entry must be no larger than 20 cm height x 60 cm length x 30 cm width

- The picture of your entry should be wider than it is tall, or a “landscape” orientation rather than “portrait”

- You can upload a max. 1 minute video (including any title cards or credits) of your model. This is not a requirement and will not increase your chances of winning. If you choose to also upload a short video please shoot in landscape and no need to add sound and special effects. A short smartphone recorded video showcasing your model is sufficient

- You can submit multiple entries to the contest, but only one entry per person will be considered when the grand prize winner and runner-ups are selected

- Entries with military themes are not eligible for this contest or any contest on LEGO Rebrick

- The grand prize exclusive tour of the Porsche museum in Stuttgart must be held in 2016

- The grand prize exclusive tour of the Porsche museum in Stuttgart will be on a Monday and Tuesday. Consequently, the winner must be able to travel to Stuttgart Germany these weekdays. The exact dates will be planned with the grand prize winner once the winner accepts the prize

- The contest is not open to residents of Iran, North Korea, Myanmar/Burma, Zimbabwe, Sudan, Syria, any other U.S. sanctioned country and where prohibited or restricted by law. The contest is not open to residents in the state of Quebec

I did not use a lego servo since it is not accurate and stalls easily compared to the RC servo.

Edited by JJ2

I hope you are right on this one.

In the rules theres nothing indeed about non lego parts. But in my opinion its obvious.

How fast is it?

I hope you are right on this one.

In the rules theres nothing indeed about non lego parts. But in my opinion its obvious.

How fast is it?

I have not measured the speed because I want to measure it in a large area but I am guessing around 20mph or 32kph but it might be more.

I will ask, but I think using non-LEGO parts is a bit strange in an official LEGO competition.

I will ask, but I think using non-LEGO parts is a bit strange in an official LEGO competition.

Ok thanks there will be no hard feelings about it being disqualified, I think it's a strang entry myself.

Well for understandable reasons it was disqualified.

Agreed, it's definitely a very nice model! But not eligible for this contest. Why didn't you make a version with PF motors? Performance might not be so good, but it would be all LEGO and thus allowed in the contest.

Agreed, it's definitely a very nice model! But not eligible for this contest. Why didn't you make a version with PF motors? Performance might not be so good, but it would be all LEGO and thus allowed in the contest.

I started to build this and was not planning to enter it but after reading the rules and seeing no rule about none lego parts I decided to go with it and it gave me a good accuse to work on supercar bodywork.