After a timely message saved him from falling prey to a land shark, Captain Anthony Genaro found himself in the best circumstance he could ever have hoped for. A brief stop at the Port Admiral's office resulted in Genaro receiving a letter that stated, among other things, that he was "to be appointed as Captain of His Most Righteous Majesty's Ship, the Pride of Poseidon" and to make all haste in preparing her for sea. Seeing as several other ships had recently been paid off, Genaro fairly had his pick of seamen, and before long, he had filled all the watches with barley a landsman between them. Though one of the smaller ships in the Oleander fleet, she is well armed. Six eight-pounders along her sides, along with two swivel guns in the bows, marines, and a well-trained crew make the Pride of Poseidon a match for almost any foe foolish enough to challenge Oleon Overview Pride of Poseidon by Capt. Genaro, on Flickr Pride of Poseidon by Capt. Genaro, on Flickr Fully manned Pride of Poseidon by Capt. Genaro, on Flickr Pride of Poseidon by Capt. Genaro, on Flickr A last shot showing how I used hinge bricks to get the hull's slope. Pride of Poseidon by Capt. Genaro, on Flickr __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ My main goal was to create as historically accurate a sloop as possible, and I'm fairly pleased with the results. It was definitely a learning process for me, and I'm sure that my next vessel will come out even better. And advice as to how I can improve the rigging (except ratlines, which I intentionally left out) is appreciated. Comments and criticism are welcome.