Hello fellow AFOLs! I have not yet shown my Mini Modulars to you in this forum. Some of you may have found them anyway on Flickr or Repubrick. So let me now show you my six Mini Modulars and also introduce you to my project on LEGO Ideas! Mini Modulars II In 2007 LEGO introduced a very appreciated series of sets. It was the LEGO Creator Modular Buildings. The first five of these where Café Corner, Market Street, Green Grocer, Fire Brigade and Grand Emporium. In 2012 LEGO Designer Jamie Berard put together a set of mini-versions of the first five Modular Buildings. It was released as 10230 Mini Modulars and it was a great success! It spawned an onslaught of LEGO creations, in the mini modular standard, all over the internet. After the release of the Detective's Office i 2015, we all waited in anticipation for the Mini Modulars II , with mini versions of the latest five Modular Buildings. But it never came. I've built my Mini Modulars based on the "standard" introduced in 10230 Mini Modulars released in 2012. My houses are all compatible with the original Mini Modulars. Just like in the original set the bottom 8x8 plate is the same color as the 32x32 baseplate in the original. Also, all other colors are the same as their reference. I've also tried to jam as much detail as possible in the buildings. But I've excluded lamp posts and vehicles, just like in the original set. My version of Mini Modulars II have Mini Modular versions of the following sets: Pet Shop, Town Hall, Palace Cinema, Parisian Restaurant, Detective's Office and Brick Bank. Please support this project at LEGO Ideas! https://ideas.lego.com/projects/125009, and please share this project with your local LUGs! Take a look at my Flickr album for more images of my Mini Modulars! I would like me to tell me what you think of my Mini Modulars. Also, please make suggestions on how I should promote and/or adjust my LEGO Ideas Project. Thanks!