Well, since there is no "real" castle (spare me the discussion about Nexo please) in the next months, castle-loving AFOLS will increasingly have to resort to other themes for their historic needs. Since there is a thread for the impact of CMF on historic, I figured it might make sense to have a wider thread for parts from all the other themes. Up to now, it has been common use to post this in the respective threads, now I suggest to collect that here, too. CMF can remain in the thread already existing. So let us see how this works out: Let me begin... New tall skeleton in Minecraft There is a new, quite tall black skeleton in the upcoming minecraft sets. A worthy addition to the abundance of skeletons already available. It is particularly the legs which are longer. New shield in Elves New shields can make new characters, regiments or even factions. This one is beige and gold with a red gem on it. New shield in DC licenced Wonderwoman has a new shield as well, it looks somewhat white and metallic.